Thursday, September 19, 2024

Introduction

 Hello!

My name is Rehema, and I am currently a Sophomore at Augustana College. I major in biochemistry (pre-dentistry) and minor in mathematics. Although I have a packed schedule, I always find time to indulge in my favorite films and TV. In my blog I will discuss a variety of topics surrounding film and TV history around the world. 

I've always been a cinemaphile with my favorite all time film being "The Lion King". I think film is a great form of expression and way to bring people together. Whether it be for a laugh, a cry, a scream, or a head scratch in confusion, film and TV brings the imaginations of creatives into a sharable space.

In my blog, I will extend that sharable space with two goals in mind: to effectively contribute to the film conversation and to bring forth new perspectives and lesser heard voices. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice Guy-Blaché: An Icon, A Legend

Out of all the 20th century film pioneers, Alice is my favorite by far. Time has hidden her behind the scenes of history, but here I would l...